Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thank You ~ from Marv & Lou

Then the King will say to those on his right, “Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me in, I was sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you came to visit me.” Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go visit you?” The King will reply, “I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”
This passage from Matthew 25:34-40 has really been exemplified by all of you who have responded in so many beautiful ways to Andre, Mandi, and Gabe’s recent life-changing accident. We as a family couldn’t begin to thank each individual for each kind deed, but our Heavenly Father knows all and sees all, and keeps perfect records (unlike us) in His Book of Life, and when it really counts, at the Judgement seat of Christ, you will be rewarded. I cry as I write this-the outpouring of love shown to our son, daughter-in-law, and grandson has been over-whelming. Marv and I are eternally grateful-especially for all the prayers bomb-barding the Throne on their behalf. We love you all! ~~ Marv and Lou

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sweet Lou! I wish I could just give ya a hug! Who would have thought, that day I saw you in Walmart and you shared Andre and Mandi were expecting again that all this would have unfolded. Ella is a miracle and just thankful all of you are experiencing the healing of your loved ones!