Monday, July 7, 2008

More Good News....

Gabe is coming home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! The Lord is so GOOD. How awesome it is to know that we will be home only a day apart and when I arrived at DCH I thought I wouldn't be going home for 2 more weeks! What an answer to prayer!

Guess what else.... All three pieces of equipment have been provided!!!!!!! By 1:00pm I had all three! Can you believe it... God is so awesome! What amazing friends who have provided me with the things I needed. I am just amazed at how God works and how awesome it is to see him work through friends!

So... On Tuesday (Tomorrow) Gabe and I will be reunited and my heart will be overjoyed. And on Wednesday our family will all be in one house again! I can't belive it is really happening. I never thought this day would come... Thanks again for all of your prayers! And don't forget we still have a long of recovery (especially me) so don't stop praying because your prayers are working!

Love you all so much that i can't even express how much except through a tear as i write this!

love mandi

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Mandi, I am rejoicing with you. Isn't it awesome the way God works things out. We continue to lift you, Gabe and the rest of the family up in prayer.
Love & God's Blessings,
Lynn & Jerry

P.S. Couple of verses I was reading just today & thought of you all as I was reading them;
Prov. 17:17, Prov. 25:131 Chr. 16:34, Song of Sol. 2:11-12

Shannon said...

Thanks for the update! It is wonderful to hear your progress and I'm sure seeing Gabe and being in your own home will be just the medicine you need!

Susie said...

What a wonderful surprise to read your blog and see that you both are getting your discharge papers!! WhooHOOO God is so Good! What an awesome day when Gabe gets to see his mommy!!

Leah Robinson said...

WOW!! That is more good news :) That is GREAT news!! I am so happy for you all! Gabe will be overjoyed I'm sure!!! I'll continue to pray that you heal faster than any dr's can even imagine!!!

Libby graber said...

Mandi, that is so awesome! We have been praying for you and are so happy you will all be together soon. You are a tough girl and your stong love and faith is an amazing witness to us all.
Love, Libby Graber

Anonymous said...

Mandi- It was so good to see you on Sunday! I am so excited for you guys. God is awesome and we will continue to lift all of you you up daily to HIM! Lisa K

Guatmama said...

Yeah Mandy! So glad you will all be together again at HOME! Your faithfulness to God is very evident and inspiring!

Bethany said...

Welcome home Mandi and Gabe!
God has seen you through. We are continuously praying for you, Gabe, and Andre!

amber smith said...

Mandi, I am so thrilled you are all home and together again! Your faith and strength is inspiring! We will continue to pray for your speedy recovery! Love, Amber

Jen said...

Mandi--My mom told me about your recent accident, but she didn't know any information, so I googled your name and found your blog through a blog through a blog! I am relieved to hear that you and your family are well and are at home! You and your precious little guy are in my prayers--take care, and I hope you don't mind if I peak in once in awhile!
Jennifer Clowers (Lenti)

Lauren said...

Praising God with you!

love,
Lauren