Monday, July 7, 2008

Good News!

I go home on Wednesday!!!!!! I need your help! In order to go home I need a few adaptive pieces of equipment. I would love to just borrow them from someone since I won't be needing them for very long. The things I need are: 1. tub transfer bench 2. walker with wheels 3. 3 in 1 commode If you know of anyone that I could borrow these things off of I would greatly appreciate it! Please let me know by tonight so we can arrange otherwise! Just call my brother Josh's phone at 444-9381. Thanks so much! I will update you on Gabe as soon as the doctors see him today because they are going to let us know what they are thinking as far as when he gets to come home!

Thanks Again
Love ya all
Mandi

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Mandi, I'm so happy that you get to go home wednesday!! I have been following tera's blog & have been praying for you & your little gabe... I couldnt imagine what you have been going through... Love & Prayers, Sheena Wagler

Michal said...

Mandi, this is such an answer to prayer! I got goose bumps reading it! I'm leaving in a couple of hours for Bible Memory Camp to be a counselor, so this was a nice note to depart on. You guys are still in our prayers. Love you all!
~Michal Brenneman