Wednesday, April 15, 2009

wonderful weekend

We had a wonderful weekend with our families. We enjoyed good food, hunting eggs, laughing together, telling stories, and much more! Gabe really enjoyed the easter egg hunts this year! I was just as excited as he was:) So here are some pictures to show of our fun...
ps... i am so dissappointed because i have been unable to pull pictures off of snapfish... let me explain, my camera was being used for other purposes so i used my MIL camera and then uploaded them to snapfish, so they weren't uploaded to my comupter and i can't get it to work! so their are lots of pics missing.... maybe i can get my hubby to figure it out! Until then I hope you enjoy these.
Easter egg hunt with Dawson and Reghan... Dawson was showing Gabe what a REAL egg is! These didn't have candy in them and he was so confused!


Going to show Nanna what he found.. he was so proud!

Found one MOM!



Ella playing with her new toy from Nanna and Nanno (my parents)
Oh and by the way .... this wasn't Ella's easter outfit... this was actually her 3rd outfit for the day! lots of spiting up! I will also post some picts of her in her outfit sometime soon!

Gabe showing Ella how "this" toy works... you have to shake it Ella!


Sweet baby girl!


All Smiles



Ellas first Easter!










Ok mom thats enough!




Gabe checking out his goodies from his momma and dada.












"chit-chin" momma a "chit-chin"












Baskets for Ella and Gabe from Andre and I



















Playing with his new toys from Nanno (my dad)


Nanna and Ella posing with Ella's new toy!













The boys working hard.....Gabe is paitiently awaiting!













Look momma! A new car!























8 comments:

Andrea said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful Easter! The Easter Baskets are adorable! I Love the ribbon that runs around it! Too Cute!

Susie said...

I'm wondering who is more excited about the car and race track Gabe or daddy & Nanno??? hee hee. Your little was are so cute! The one picture of Ella on the couch I think she looks like your mom. She is just precious. Glad you had a great weekend with your families!

Susie said...

That was suppose to be little ONES are so cute... guess my mind and fingers are totally awake this morning yet. (sorry)

Chelsa said...

love the pictures of your little cuties! the easter baskets were adorable too :)

Jamie Truelove said...

You guys are so encouraging to everyone who knows you...despite what the world gives you, you make the best and praise God for your blessings...thx...glad you all enjoyed the weekend.

Brittany said...

Those Easter baskets are adorable!!! I love the sepia pic of Ella- so sweet! Can't wait to see what we get tommorow!

Jessie said...

cute pics! I bet you can't wait til Ella starts saying cute little words like Gabe. I'm so excited for Koen to start talking!

Anonymous said...

Hey mandi! it's your cuz shelli.. I don't have a blog but I always check out yours to see pics of your kiddos! They are soooo cute! Next time I'm home I've got to stop by and see Ella, she's getting so big!