Thursday, April 30, 2009

updates

So I had a wonderful friend take some amazing pictures of my kiddos, while my mom and dad are out of commission! She did so great, she had Gabe posing in ways that my mom and I could have never! When we started I told her "don't worry about getting any of Gabe" I didn't want to make him made and I was more concerned about Ella. I had tons of studio pics of her and I hadn't gotten around to printing them off yet! It makes my stomach hurt to think about the cute ones I lost BUT then I am reminded of everything my family lost! How can I complain!
Ok......so....
If you want to see my little cuties pictures they are on the Bean's Photo Website.
http://beanphotography.zenfolio.com/

Thanks a million Brittany! You are a God send!

Yesterday we made a trip to see Dr. Ruff! Gabe had his two year check-up and Ella's 4month check-up.

So Ella went first and he said she was doing wonderful! She was 13lbs 12oz and 243/4inches long. She is two pounds less and two inches shorter then Gabe was at 4months. Still measuring in the 50th percentile.

Then it was Gabes turn! He was meeting all his milestones that Dr.Ruff was asking me about and then came the bad news.... ANOTHER EAR INFECTION! I had no clue.. he had no cold and no fever! HOWEVER, he wasn't sleeping well at all for me. NO WONDER! The poor little guy. He has been a different child since I found out and I have been giving him ibprophen until the meds kick in. He hit the 30lb mark! Go Gabers!

All in all the visit was good. I am glad we discovered the ear infection. I am sad Ella had to get her shots! (i always dread this the whole week before it happens) She has been running a low temp and been crancky today. Poor sissy!

We have had a busy week and we are trying to get last minute things ready for Gabes party. Pictures to follow soon!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey girl! I need to see you soon! I was thinking about stopping by after work today,but I ended up having to run some other errands. I've got that shirt for Ella!:) She's a growing girl! Koen's got his 4 mo next week so I can't wait to compare their measurements...the joys of having babies close in age:) hehe, I also LOVE your header. I guess I need to have Brittany make me one too!

Brittany said...

Poor Gabe. When are the infections gonna stop!!?? Has Ruff mentioned and ENT??

Sue said...

Mandi,
Those pictures are so good. Gabe looks so grown up in his striped shirt!! And those pics of Ella in the floppy purple hat are so so cute!

Chelsa said...

love the new header :)