Monday, April 13, 2009

Pampered Chef...

My aunt Jolene (moms sister) is having a silent Pampered Chef party. Her goal is to rack up some points for my mom. If you haven't ever done pampered chef- for everything you order the hotess gets points and at the end of the party they get to pick out free things with their points. Well, Jolene is giving all of the points to mom so she can start to rebuild her kitchen supply.

So what can you do?

You can place and order so there will be points for my mom to pick out some new kitchen utensils.
OR
If you don't want to buy something for yourself then, Jolene's idea was to buy something for mom and she will be doubly blessed.

The party will close on April 30th.

Jolene's number is 296-0147
My number is 486-5227

Thanks again for remembering my family...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

get me a book baby!