Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Josh!


My brother Josh turned 24 yesterday!
Happy birthday uncle "dosh" as Gabe would say.
We presented him with some of his favorites...
crispy crunchy candy bars and diet mt.dew!
This year for my families birthdays we are to present the birthday person with a list of good qualities/ things we love about them according to their age. For example: everyone presented him with a list of 24 things since he turned 24! I was so excited to sit and think about the things I loved about him. It brought many memories back... a few of my favorites were- his excitement and love for four-wheeler riding (i love the sparkle he gets in his eyes when he is riding), his love for my kiddos-he is so good with them and would do anything for them, his success- he will graduate in May with a PTA degree WAHOO!, and his unselfishness-he dropped everything this last summer to get me better and walking again.
We love you uncle Josh! We are blessed to know you! The world became a better place 24 years ago and the Lord added another faithful warrior to his team! Hope you had a good one.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

What a good man.

Happy Birthday Josh!

Tera said...

Aww! You are right...he is such a sweetie, especially with kids. He will be such an awesome dad.

Jessie said...

Oh man..poor Gabe..I didn't realize he was on that many meds right now!:( Yeah it's awful! Well it sounds like our little ones are set to have a fun pool-filled summer:) Can't wait!! Love you!

Chelsa said...

aww! this brought tears to my eyes! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay Mandy- this old momma just has to acknowledge that Josh is quite a hotty! Does he have a special someone? Not that I have anyone in mind...just curious.