Thursday, April 9, 2009

A neat idea....

As my family and i spent the better portion of the day today (started at noon-finished at 9:30) making their itemized (listing anything and everything you have ever owned!) list.... I thought of a neat idea!

Recipes
Cookbooks

If you would like an idea of something to give my mom.... she needs all kinds of recipes and some new cookbooks! I know she would be over-joyed for you to share your favorite recipes with her...so lets shower her with either of these!

You can even just email me with recipes if you want! I will be putting a binder together for her so send them our way when you have a free moment. We would greatly appreciate them.
My email is andreandmandi@yahoo.com

Thanks so much for remembering my family.....

3 comments:

Tera said...

Great idea, Mandi! :) I'm not the best cook, but I do have some of my favorites I can share. BTW, I told Alex about your new bar and countertops...comes to find out that's the guy he had told me about... guess I wasn't listening. ;)

Leah Robinson said...

Cute idea!! I will see what I have Mandi!

Chelsa said...

great idea mandi! your momma is blessed to have such a thoughtful daughter :)

i'll include the recipes in the other stuff i'm mailing out this week :)