Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One blessed dude!







Tonight my brother, Josh, was BLESSED by some good friends! Everyone has known Josh's love for his four wheeler..... he babied it, built a ramp for it, raced it, bought new parts for it, it was something that consumed him. On Sunday, after the fire had started, this was one thing he and dad tried to go into the garage and save! Yes they were crazy! As they put their hands on it to pull it out it was already to hot to be touched. So they quickly gave up!


This motorized vehicle was NOT able to be replaced by insurance either. Josh knew he would have a new one again but at the same time he knew it would take time to save some money for it..... well little did he know that his good friends, riding partners, wanted him to be with them this summer! They blessed Josh with the exact same four wheeler that he lost in the fire! It is a different color, needs some things added to it for racing, and two years newer!


What a GOOD GOD we serve!






Josh thought his buddies just came to see him.







They corralled him to the other side of the truck.




Rounding the corner...knowing something was up.










Tear filled eyes...speechless!
















No words could express... staring in amazement...










The boys explaining that Taryn, Josh's girlfriend, had a lot to do with this surprise.




















Giving hugs to Taryn...





















Trying it out....





















Gabe wanted a ride with "dosh"! He didn't want to get off!






















THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS...

13 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

How awesome! Its amazing God places in our lives!

Sue said...

Oh my goodness Mandi, I cried through that whole post. What great friends he has!

Leah Robinson said...

Oh it gives me chills!! Thank you Jesus!! How awesome for your brother!!

Susie said...

Thanks for sharing Mandi! Your family has always been so good at helping and serving others and blessed so many in the process. It is awesome to see the Body of Christ giving back to your family and so you all can get back on your feet and continue serving HIM even in this set back! You all are a truly inspirational.

Shannon said...

Hi Mandi,
I have been following your blog since your accident and been a "silent" watcher but had to say something. This post made me cry! What a awesome group of friends your brother has. Such a touching story!!

Lauren said...

Beautiful...I think Miss Taryn is a keeper :D

Barb said...

WOW God is so Good !!! HOW NEAT !!!
Bless you all...I am praying for your family and if there is something our family can do please let us know !!!!
Richard & Barb

Sue said...

Mandi, I forgot to mention it in my first comment but I had to chuckle when I saw Bruce "christening" the new 4-wheeler tire in that one picture. Too funny!

Jessie said...

Your family has been soooo blessed through all of this. It would have to be so tempting to think "Why has God allowed so much tragedy to happen to our family?" instead of "Look how God has protected and blessed us through all of this." I'm so thankful and proud that you guys have chosen to be thankful...:)Still praying for ya!

Tara said...

What an amazing "storybook" post. Loved the play by play. What an awesome surprise!

Ashley said...

I must admit I got teary eyed myself. God is so good!

Boothbloggers said...

Hi Mandi, my name is Kristy (McDannald) Booth. I am Dennis's sister. I have always heard tons about you and your wonderful family from Dennis and Shelb and just happened to stumble across your blog today. I want you to know I have been and will continue to pray for you and your family. You guys have been through so much in the past year and have been such a testimony to God's love and faithfulness. P.S. I love the pics of your brother and his 4 wheeler. SO awesome!

Andrea said...

How wonderful people are!