Sunday, April 12, 2009

God is giving us some jewels...

Today the boys (Dad, Josh, Tyler, Andre) went to the house. There goal was to see what they could find. Well.... God decided to treat them!

THEY FOUND SOME FAMILY PICTURES!

Unbelievable! Good is so GOOD!
So many pictures of the boys when they were young.

PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

They will have to be restored but it is truly amazing that our GOD would save some of those precious memories for us. We have been sitting around LAUGHING at the sweet memories!

One week ago today God protected us.

Today he blessed us yet again.

In just one week my family has seen so many blessings.... I just want to say THANK YOU all so much for the blessings!

Here are just a few:
Monetary gifts
Gift cards
A NEW four wheeler
New (amazing) blankets
Food
New (amazing) pillows
A few cookbooks
Meals
Yummy treats
Baking dishes/pans/hand towels

God has seen us through. We will STAND for him. WE WILL SERVE HIM.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Praise God!! I was hoping and praying that not all the pictures would be lost!! Thank you Jesus!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome... I had only a small glimpse of what it would be like to loose those memories when I thought my computer had crashed.. God spared my pictures and I am so happy he has given you those to remember.. Praise God!

Tera said...

Simply Amazing!! What a mighty God we serve!

Chelsa said...

amazing!! God IS good :)

Lauren said...

yay yay yay!!