Wednesday, October 1, 2008

YARD SALE!!!

So.... On Saturday there will be a yard sale and it is going to be a good one! he he

Silly me... I am getting rid of all of Gabe's stuff (clothes, shoes, blankets) up to 12 months so if anyone is interested in boy clothes come on over. The yard sale is going to be located at Brandi Rainey's house on Saturday morning from 8-12. I do know she is putting her diningroom tables in the sale. I also know of two other moms who will be putting things in and they both have boys. So if you want/need directions give me a call. OR if you are free with nothing to do just come chat!!! he he

Hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Sounds good :) Too bad we don't know what we're gonna have yet. I have a sneaky feeling its a boy. But we'll see. Hopefully we can come by and check it out!