Saturday, October 4, 2008

Enjoying Every Moment

On Wednesday morning, the girls (Braylee and Brynna/Gabe's cousins) came over to play. Gabe loved having them over. He loves to be entertained! However, it is a good thing he has a sister coming soon because he has not gotten the whole sharing concept down yet. We had fun playing, taking a walk and enjoying Mi Pueblo for lunch.








Braylee helping Gabe stack...














Brynna and Gabe checking out Bruce!
(Bruce wasn't so sure of the idea :)






Wednesday afternoon, Gabe and I worked on organizing Ella's closet. I was trying to maneuver things around to new places and also collecting yard sale stuff along the way. I guess Gabe wasn't getting enough attention because he sat his duck (that he loves-it is behind him) and himself in the closet and then proceeded to say "mama" until I paid attention to him. He was so proud of himself-he had found a seat his size! What a sweetie!











Gabe showing me his belly!










The room is getting cleared out... slowly but surely!








I told Gabe to smile and this is what he did! Little stinker...

On Friday, Gabe and I took lunch to Andre. We are going to make a weekly tradition of this... after the wreck we have really evaluated our priorities and this is one thing we have decided to do. Gabe loved playing in daddy's room. He also loved the attention of the students who were still in the room when we arrived. He played with a ball, a monkey, and ran around. He wasn't to sure of the bear!!!!! Yes it was once real and yes my husband is crazy (that's why I love him) for having a bear in his room. Hey whatever it takes to make things interesting... Right????




Gabe touching the bears tongue.














Giving daddy kisses!!











As I was doing laundry I heard something hitting the floor repeatedly... so I proceeded to find out what it was... As I rounded the corner I found Gabe throwing Bruce's' food piece by piece on the floor. It was funny to me because he has never bothered it before! He always just points at it and says "broof". Oh well... he had a bit of fun and then he even helped pick it up.




He looks really innocent in this picture!!
(how could you get upset at that little cutie)

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

love all the pics of gabe! he is such a cutie!