Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our picnic at Glendale!

Andre, Gabe, Bruce, and I headed out to glendale last night. We packed pb&j's to enjoy.. and headed to the water. It was so peaceful! Sometimes I had to remind myself that we were still in Washington. We had a blast.... throwing rocks in the water, exploring, walking, talking, eating, and just hanging out. I LOVE evenings like this... we didn't spend any money and we throughly enjoyed eachothers company! If you ever need something to do to fill your evening... pack up and head out to glendale for a peaceful evening! (Thanks Amber for introducing us to the spot!)







Gabe enjoying the last sips of my sunkist..
(man after my own heart)
















My hubby and I















sharing some chips














gabe and mommy
















daddy and gabe


















silly boys! check out gabes hair!




















tickling daddy















jumping from rock to rock





















splash!













my blue eyed boy




















yummy











such a big world

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

How awesome. We are so blessed to have such great families we can enjoy doing "nothing" with. I will need a nite like that after moving. Its starting to get really stressful! ekk!

Tara said...

What precious pictures. It's post like this that make me thankful for the simple things in life - just time spent with family.

JessGraceIz said...

What a wonderful idea...Did you find your comfy pants, Friday???