Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Tyler...


Happy Birthday
Uncle Tyler........
My youngest brother Tyler is 20 today! Gabe loves to be entertained by his uncle ty-ty. Tyler is one of the most UNSELFISH people I know. For example, as Tyler takes a seat to get ready to do something for himself- you ask him to get you something and he JUMPS at the occasion to serve. No complaining just willingly serving! He loves to please others in any way he can. Wow do I have wonderful memories of him during the accident/recovery period! The one night that stick out in my head.... I was still at methodist and my legs were unbelievably painful... so they would always assign two people to me so one could rest while the other rubbed my legs.... EVERY TIME i would wake up only to find Tyler standing there ready to rub my legs BEFORE i would even have to ask him. He was always asking if there was anything else he could do. He was such a servant then and always. I know there is no way I could ever repay him for all that he did for me.... my heart has a very special place for him! Tyler I love you beyond words or expressions could express! I hope you have a good evening and we will be ready to celebrate on Friday night!
We love you so much.....
Andre, Mandi, Gabe, Ella, and of course Bruce Boy

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good stuff!

Lauren said...

Tyler is a blessing to everyone he knows.