Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One lucky Woman!!


With the weekends events I forgot to mention it was my husbands birthday on Saturday!

Happy Birthday Hubby!

I am one lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband. I am reminded of this daily. I was especially reminded of this in the past 5 months. Every day that I couldn't do something for myself or Gabe, he was there! He definately out done the statement of "for better or worse". He is always thinking of others and putting them first. Always willing to serve. I love the way he loves our son and as I have seen... would do anything for him. He is one unbelieveable guy!!!! I have been very blessed to spend the last 6 with him and I am looking forward to spending the next 60 with him (hunny, i can't wait to grow old with you).

So... my lovely husband is recieving two things from him wife and son however, they have yet to arrive. I will post pictures of the gifts at a later date. Until then, know that I am giving him lots of extra kisses!!!

No comments: