Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Big Accomplishments!!

I have hit two more milestones in my recovery process! The Lord continues to bless me with strength and endurance. He also continues to show me how gracious he is...

I hiked again for the first time!!
I also took a bath again for the first time!!!

So I have attached pictures of our camping and hiking at Spring Mill, however there are NO pictures of my first bath! You just have to take my word for it!


Sorry these picts are in random order...










Gabe and daddy throwing rocks in the water













Gabe, Brynna, and Brody hanging out










Andre and I on our hike...


















The boys
pappy and gabe, andre, and adam














gabe found a new seat- the stump


















gabe actually fell asleep while andre was holding him... fell asleep sitting up...talk about tired
















gabe and dadddy checking out the wall
















playing with daddys hat




















check out my walking stick














gabe and mommy hiking along





















our precious fam









my big boy



















checking out the creek



















taking a walk


















talking with daddy













gabes first time on a tire swing... with his cousins brynna and braylee









a kiss from mommy













brody and gabe... the boys

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats! God truly is wonderful :) That pic of Gabe sleeping is so cute, by the way lol

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Looks like Andre had a great birthday and your pics were wonderful! :) Congrats on the new accomplishments- God is good! See you later today!

Brandi said...

love the one with daddy's hat pulled down low!!! Happy Birthday Andre.... belated that is!!

Darrin & Emily Campbell said...

Mandi, I am so happy for you! The pictures of you guys hiking is making me anxious to get out and do something. Only one more week until I can get my 'all clear' to bike and hike again. :o)

p.s. Happy birthday Andre!