Tuesday, November 1, 2011

still catchin up...

Gattitown.....
One random evening Andre came home and told the kids
we were going to Gattitown!
We were all excited for the adventure....

The kids enjoying their car ride!
















Game playing....
















































of course daddy had them hunting before the night was over...

















































ella celebrating after her throw...

























Oh my word...
I have not rode anything for a long while
but I am telling you this little frog hopper was a BLAST!
(ya i know, this momma does not get out much tee hee)


























Couzin Lovin....
We had an afternoon with our most favorite cousins....
(my kids look up to these girls as if they are gods)

This is our cartoon break....

Loved this picture bc you can see my little mans camo
and then in the background its all pink and purple!

















Love this pic bc the "man" has control of his tv!


















Loved this pic bc there was some couzin lovin going on....

















Loved this pic bc you can see how much fun was had....


























Outside Adventures....
Just a normal day out in the backyard!
(why is this underlined? I have no idea)
























































































































Sibling lovins...

Miss Ella lovin on her Liam Hunters....


















All three of my loves...

















Ella was comparing lengths...
My oh my she is getting long!


















Two month Shots....
Yuck... I do not like getting vaccinations.
But just like the other two this little guy was a pro.
(yes this pic is a month late, but at least i am tryin...)


Love this happy little dude..
Look at those legs...

2 comments:

Tera said...

Oh the little sugars! I love how Ella always calls him by his full name! :) My girls sure love their cousins too!!

Chelsa said...

Precious pics!! :)