Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gabes first school program...

Last Tuesday, my preschool man had a Thanksgiving program.
It was so much fun to watch all these littles get up and sing songs that they had learned.
I was one proud momma!!!

What a cute little Indian....

I wanted to share a story that is made of some smooches from the big man upstairs....
So we watched Gabe sing, and then there was a full spread Thanksgiving meal for the parents/grandparents to share with their little performers....

We enjoyed our company...
We eat...
We head home...

When we got home we were looking at Gabe's Indian attire...
His Indian name was "roaring lion"...

Now this is just awesome....
for anyone who knows my husband, he is a big cat freak!
Anything with big cats makes him go hog wild.....
Some may say it was happen stance that Gabe was givin the name "roaring lion" but I say it was smooches from our Jesus....
He was excited to see the smile on Andre's face when he read "roaring lion" on Gabes Indian outfit!
Our God is so GOOD... he loves the details!

Here are some pics of my main squeeze at his first performance!





No comments: