Thursday, November 3, 2011

daddy turns thirty-one

On October 18th my hubs turned 31.
We enjoyed the evening with being treated to Bobes by andre's parents...
And then to cap off the night we enjoyed one of Andre's favorites...
Ice Cream Cake!


The kiddos were so excited to help me decorate for daddy...
Here are the signs they made for him..

Ellas pic

























Gabes pic


























I let them tell me where to hang the balloons...
So here were a few spots they chose...
Love seeing their creativeness...

























































































































Daddy and his loves....

























Liam usually wears sleepers...
So when he got dressed up for the occasion
I thought I should take a pic of this sweet thing..
























Happy Birthday to our Daddy!

2 comments:

Tera said...

Fun! Still sad we missed the party but it's a good thing I didn't expose your kids to my germs!

Chelsa said...

Love where all they chose to hang the balloons! You are such a good momma!

Where did you get the ice cream cake? You guys have a DQ?? I've been craving ice cream cake- that's our favorite, but since Pburg DQ went out of business I haven't had one!