Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1st Thanksgiving and more

Liam celebrated his first thanksgiving....
He celebrated in style....
His momma loved his shirt!!!

My little man is now four months old...
Man its going way to fast...

Thursday evening we enjoyed food at my mom and dads..
It was the beginning of the celebrating, we kept on going through the weekend,
bc we had some fun family in....
I enjoy SO MUCH watching my kids play with their cousins.


















































I made this honey bun cake....
It was awesome!!!
Not because I made it but bc it was good!
(if you need something sweet let me know)


















Friday evening we celebrated with my moms side...
This is always our Thanksgiving/Christmas because of Grandma Zetta going to Florida.
I did not see my older two the whole night!
They had a blast.....

Ella with her new favorite... Reghan

























Gabe opening his present from grandma Zetta
with all of his buddies...

























Ella with little Ava....


















A whole bunch of cousins....
Some were missing and they were missed!

















Gabe and Ella got to stay at my mom and dads Saturday evening so they could
play as long as possible with Micah and Peyton.
All four were out as soon as they hit the pillow...
They had some good play time....



Saying goodbye is never fun...
This momma always dreads Sunday mornings...
(no tears were shed this time bc my mom and dad had promised a trip to wal mart.... tee hee)























We had an amazing time with family...
Very Thankful for them all....



Speaking of being thankful...
I am very thankful for my father in law....
He lit a fire under my hubs butt and things have been getting fixed around here...
Can you tell he had really good help????

















No comments: