Monday, November 28, 2011

all by myself...

Last Wednesday evening, daddy took Gabe to the big ball game.
So mommy and Ella decided they were going to have a girls trip to wal-mart...
Nanna came to hold Liam while us girls headed to find girly things...

Ella wore her princess outfit..
She was squealing like a girly girl does, getting in the cart and out of the cart, enjoying throwing things in the cart with me, and saying "mom this is so fun"!

I had to pick up a few groceries and Ella added her items too...
which consisted of brownies, icing with sprinkles to go on the brownies, chocolate milk, purple fingernail polish, and bracelets.
She is a girl through and through... chocolate and girl things! I love it!

We had a blast and it once again reminded me that I need to do it more often with her!

When we got home I painted Ellas fingernails...
then got to making the brownies...
while Ella impatiently waited she asked if she could paint her toes "all by herself"...
I hesitated and then thought oh let her do it!

So we put down a towel and she went to town!



























The final results of the fingers...
The polish came with nail stickers and she thought that was pretty awesome!

















Working hard on the toes...










































LOVE that smile!

























Silly girl...


























The final results of those beautiful toes!

















Good job sister!
Mommy had a blast with you....
Can't wait for more times with just you and me.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

love it!! she is such a cutie..I love that long blond hair! Can't wait for girly trips with my gal..:)

Tera said...

Ella, you are so stinkin cute! You and Brynna are true girls, aren't you?! :)

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

that last pic cracks me UP! seriously, she's so cute. maybe we could have a girl trip with both our little ones? leah cried so hard today when ay went to a friends house :( just breaks my heart!

Ashley said...

She is such a cutie! I think I would pass on her doing my nails though...I bet she felt like such a big girl:)