Thursday, June 23, 2011

SWEET CORN...

Our first taste of sweet corn for the year!!!!

Tuesday before nap the kiddos helped me shuck it for the first time.
(I think they each did two ears but hey they saw what its all about!)

I think I was more excited then the kids bc last summer I was
doing the south beach and this was one luxury I had to do without...
it just about did me in!!!

So we made a dozen and devoured it between the four of us!!!

Hoping little Liam enjoyed it as much as I did...

















.......The Work















































........The Reward































































We are eating up this summer stuff!!!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

YUMMY!! You are making my mouth water:) Where did you get some corn already?