Tuesday, June 7, 2011

party on...

I have had some friends ask if I would help with their parties and of course I said yes.
Its a hobby I really enjoy.
It could possibly turn into a small side business...

So to those who have inquired!....

Here are few pics of recent parties that I have helped with.
(sorry they are out of order)
For those who have asked.... the sky is the limit!
I really enjoy doing these fun little projects to make parties personalized and special!
If you are still interested and want some prices...
shoot me an email-
andreandmandi@yahoo.com






























4 comments:

Beth said...

Too too cute! This is definitely not my talent, but it is obviously yours!

Guatmama said...

So very cute! Great work Mandi!

Ashley said...

You are awesome:)

JessGraceIz said...

you are so talented. You have such cute ideas.