Saturday, June 11, 2011

Good Friends....

Last night was amazing...
this crew of girls- pictured below- headed to do the things we used to do (ahem, 10 years ago)....

Bobes to eat some yummy food
and then it was always on to one of our/parents houses to hang out and giggle....

We had a blast catching up... and boy oh boy how our conversation has changed in ten years.
We shared stories and I laughed until I cried.

Last night was a wonderful reminder to me that this group of girls is so special to me.
We all did our own things in high school yet we all loved hanging out.
And we have some how kept in touch through email, facebook, etc for the last ten years.

It has been so GOOD...
And its not over... tonight is the big ten year reunion... so more laughing to come!

(please excuse my profile pic.... why didn't someone tell me not to sit on the end)

No comments: