Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nine Years.....

Nine years ago, yesterday, I married one amazing man!
I had no clue then what I was getting.. he has only gotten better with time.

This June has brought us change/transitioning....
with baby Liam arriving soon and Andre getting a new job...
therefore we did not plan a lot in hopes that next year for the big TEN
we can get away for a couple of nights!

Yesterday during the day I received a text from a dear friend that wanted to make
sure Andre and I were getting a little time to ourselves for the evening and I told her
we had made no plans... prob just hanging out as a fam. She then proceeded with one of the
nicest gestures I have received in a long time.... she offered to watch the kiddos so that we could at least go out to eat!!!!!! Well... who could pass that up! So we took up the offer, dropped the kids off, and enjoyed a nice meal together!

Thank you sweet sweet Miriam!!!

My handsome man and I .....
(oh, and our little man Liam... hee hee)
























And this my friends is the lady(and her sweet husband) who loved on
our kids while we fed our faces... She is 36 weeks... so Noah and Liam
are going to be buddies!!!!

























Happy Nine Babe!!!!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

that is soooo sweet that your friend did that :) good friends are precious!

happy late anniversary! i'm glad you got a date night in before baby boy arrives :)

i didn't know andre' got a new job- congratulations to him!

Ashley said...

Happy belated anniversary! You have such a sweet freind.