Friday, August 22, 2008

Picture update...




Gabe having a blast at the park, with
his daddy!















Playing in the rocks and dirt.
His favorite thing to do when outside!


















I enjoyed Gabe snuggling up next to me
to watch his movie. I miss these days...hopefully soon the brace with be gone!














I actually got to sit indian-style and
fold our clothes. I was excited b/c
I haven't been able to sit this way
since the wreck. Another small
stepping stone!











Gabe and daddy swinging some more!
















This picture is cute but scarey!













Gabe loves to take walks around
the block. This is him holding onto
daddy's finger.














Playing with cousins- Braylee and Brynna.










Jeremiah (friend) came to stay with us.
Gabe enjoyed having a friend around to
play with.








Our first fire... we put Gabe to bed
and then enjoyed ourselves by the fire.













Gabe and Bruce checking out the
neighborhood dog.

No comments: