Saturday, August 23, 2008

20 weeks...

I am now officially half way there! (However, I am more then half way because of them inducing me early!) It seems like this pregnancy has flown by. I do have to remind myself that the last 10 weeks have been a little different then normal. We are so excited to meet her and we have been talking that in just 4 short months our lives will change once again. We are excited and ready for the change. We have been trying to talk to Gabe about being a big brother. I am sure that he won't understand completely until she moves in with us! I am feeling her more and more. We will have our 20 week ultrasound this Tuesday! We are excited to see her again and it is always a blessing to hear the heart beat. I will definately update on Tuesday with pics of our precious little girl.

I feel really guilty because with Gabe I took pictures every month. Ella is going to be a little disappointed with me, hopefully she will understand the situation.

3 comments:

Michal said...

aww....the baby belly is so cute! I can't believe there's only 4 months left. It's going to fly! :)

Ali Gish said...

Mandi you look so cute!! :) I'm glad you are doing so well.

Sue said...

Mandy,

How early is early? What's the date?

Sue