Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hello World!!!!!

I actually had a few free moments to get online! First off I just want to thank EVERYONE for all of your prayers! God is so GOOD... he is seeing us through! If it weren't for the prayers we wouldn't be where we are today. You all are so amazing and I have been so blessed! It brings tears to my eyes to see how many people care for us. I am still making great progress... today I walked with a platform walker! It is a walker on wheels and it allows me to put most of my weights on my arms if needed. It was hard but I was proud of my self! I walked about 100 feet! Yeah! So needless to say I was exhausted and took a two hour nap today! Our bodies are a truely amazing thing! The healing process is crazy! As for me I am just doing fine and I am fighting as hard as I can so I can go home as soon as I can!
Gabe will be having his ventilator removed either on Monday or Tuesday. On Monday he is considered an add on so if they don't get to him he will go in on Tuesday! PLEASE be praying for healing! If he is healed they will take it out it and will be only a matter of days until he comes home. (if he isn't healed then there will be other measures taken) HOWEVER, we are believing his is HEALED! So thanks again for all of the prayer and keep them up please! We really appreciate them. I will try to update as much as I can!

Thanks again... I have no way of expressing my gratitude!!!!!!

15 comments:

Sue said...

Mandi, you and Gabe are constantly on my mind. I'm sure glad God doesn't get tired of our prayers! You and Andre' have been such good examples of Christ since the accident. All three of you are precious! I'm sure it will be no time and all "4" of you will be together... loving life again.

Love,
Sue Graber

Unknown said...

Hello Knepp Family! Mandi, we are very proud of you and so amazed by what God has helped you to accomplish in such a short amount of time. Keep it up, girlie! We are praising God for your progress so far, and we will continue to pray for your and Gabe's complete healing. We love you three (four!) so much!!!!! Jack sends hugs and kisses to his buddy, Gabe.
- Garret, Sarah, and Jack Swartzentruber

Unknown said...

By the way, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Shannon said...

After reading so many of Tera's updates, it was a joy to read one from you yourself! We are praying for your family to be reunited quickly.
Shannon

Tera said...

We love you, Mandi!! Keep up the good work! God will give you the desires of your heart!!

Janell said...

Mandi
it was soooo good to read your "hello world" blog! What an amazing recovery you are making. You, Andre and baby Gabe are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you all.
Janell

Anonymous said...

Mandi, It was so good to see your post. I have been checking it everyday just waiting to hear from you. I haven't made it in to see you yet, things are crazy as you know, but I will talk to you soon. And I hear you heard my news! Surprise.. Yeah, we were all surprised. Talk to you more later.. If you need ANYTHING just yell! We love you so much, God Bless!

Susie said...

Mandi!
as your niece Braylee says, Wow, Wow WOW! You and your precious family are a living testimony of the power of prayer and what it really means to have FAITH! We are praying constantly for you! And we too are amazed at your strength! You just keep up the good work at Amazing those doctors and PT's! And we'll keep you & your family covered in prayer.

Love & Prayers always!
Susie
PS-happy anniversary! (today is also Les' b-day)

Guatmama said...

Mandi,

Prayers are lifted daily for your family from ours. I had found your blog thru Mandi Ash a few months ago. I graduated from LHS with your cousin Shannon. I pray for healing with your pain yesterday and for Gabe surgery!

Ashley Graber

Laura Raber said...

Mandi (Matt and Laura [Voyles] Raber here)...I'm not sure if you remember us or not... My heart just warms to see how strong you are in your faith. I'm a so happy to know that you and Gabe are on the road to recovery. Some day you ALL will look back and God will show you the reason for this time in your life...I know he will use this for good things! May God continue to bless and give you strength!

Greta said...

Good to "hear" from you again Mandi! Congrats on all the great progress you've been making in your rehab. Keep up the good work and know that you and your entire family are still in our prayers! Let us know if you need anything. Much love!

Kristi said...

Mandi,
It makes me so glad to see that there are still people that have true faith in our wonderful heavenly Father!!
You are a walking testimony and I am praying for all of you often. Keep truckin on! And when your faith and strenght gets low, know that prayers are holding you up!
Love,
Kristi, John, Brooklyn and Elijah

Tara said...

Mandi,
Jess and I (and baby Brower) are praying for you, Andre and Gabe (and baby Knepp). Through your accident and now your recovery, you have truly been an inspiration to so many people. It's amazing how you can witness just by living your life's story. Congratulations on all your progress and good luck in the recovery ahead.
Love, Tara Singleton-Brower

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Hey Girl! Good to see your "hello world" post! I'm so proud of you! We'll be seeing you soon! LOVE and PRAYERS!!!

Anne said...

Mandi, I'm not sure if you remember me - we went to High School together (anneandshannon.blogspot.com. My mom e-mailed me your blog & your sister-in-laws blog. I am so glad to read about your progress & your faith in God. I got to catch up a bit on your blog and your family is so beautiful - the four of you are in my prayers!