Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer is Finally Here!

Daddy finally gets to spend more time with us! School is out and Baseball is over! It is so nice having him around a little more these last few days. So where do I begin.... time has slipped away from me! Well Thursday we went with Andre to Vincennes because he had a Beta meeting. So Gabe and I went to Khol's to look around. Then on the way home we stopped for some icecream and Gabe had a ball feeding himself! (as you can see in the pics) On Friday we went swimming at my aunt and uncles pool. Gabe wasn't to sure of the water because it was a little cool yet. So he enjoyed having a snack (with is great aunt Jolene) and walking around instead. On Saturday we did all kinds of work including: getting a new washer and dryer, landscaping, running errands, and having company last night. All the while, Gabe was teething and letting us know about it.. it must have been pretty painful because he was not a happy camper! Today we are just relaxing and tonight we are going to my mom and dads for my dads birthday dinner. We have had a good last couple of days and here are some picts to show of it!