Friday, June 6, 2008

Kissin Kousins

Tonight we enjoyed a relaxing evening with Alex (Andre's oldest brother), Tera, Braylee, and Brynna. We had dinner together and then the kids had fun playing outside while we adults were able to sit around and visit. Family truely is a blessing! (My husband wrote the captions for the pictures tonight!)

















Gabe: "I wish this thing had a motor and a gas pedal!"
Brynna: "I wonder if I got going high enough if I could
clear this fence?"
Braylee: "62 white dandelions....63.....64......65....."

















Gabe: "Come a little closer my pretties so I can
test out my rocket arm with these pebbles!"


















Braylee and Brynna hurry to build before
the destructive force (Gabe) strikes!


















Brynna and Gabe talk about the historical
upcoming presidential election as they enjoy the
view of downtown Washington through the chain-link fence.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Andre' you are a funny guy. lol I'm so glad you are and Alex are enjoying each others families. Like is all about relationships. Mandi, I love your blog cause I can see pics of Gabe and keep up on you guys!

Love ya lots,

Sue

Sue said...

oops - Life is all about relationships.

Susie said...

Congratulations on baby #2! How exiciting. Also sounds like Gabe is has the same "take, conquer, and destroy syndrome" that Griffin has! ha ha. I'm sure it is a boy thing...b/c my girls are always complaining that Griffin is in their stuff and messing everything up! Best wishes with your new addition to your family!