Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gabe is WALKING!

Gabe has finally decided to take off walking! I have been waiting on this day for about 2 and a half months. Gabe started taking steps in March but just was never brave enough to take off by himself. On Monday evening we were visiting friends in Northern Indiana and we went to the mall and let the kiddos play in the play place. Gabe was walking all over the place and every day since he has gotten braver. Today he is making laps around the house! I cannot believe it! Another reason I am thrilled.... Gabe never crawled so this is the first time in 13 months he has decided to move on his own. I just walk behind him in amazement! I am taking it all in and he is so thrilled to discover things on his own.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh my goodness! That is so cute. He looks like a pro walking around like he's been doin it for months. Adorable!

Love,

Sue