Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This little miss...

.....since turning two, has had lots on her agenda lately!!!!


Today we headed to Amber Jo's to get her (and mr. gabes)
hair trimmed up and ready to go for the wedding.....

Yes, This was her first real haircut!!!




























































































Good thing mom decided she wanted to be a part of the big moment
bc little miss decided she wanted me to hold her!!!!!
So if it weren't for my mom I would have none of these pictures!!!!
THANKS a million mom!

Miss princess with her candy...
















Miss princess with her keepsake hair....























The lovely Nanna with my two sugars....























I took these pics of Ella playing, love the creativity of a kid....
















After I took the last pic she said "Mom, again" and then posed like this!
















Miss Ella also had her first all girl party... Miss Meridith had a ballerina party and invited Ella... We had so much fun, even though Ella was completely LOST without her brother!
She stuck by my side and sat in my lap the whole time!






































































4 comments:

Chelsa said...

such a pretty little girl! :)

Leah Robinson said...

Soooo cute!! I remember Alli's first hair cut :( So sweet, and nice of your momma to snap some pics!!

Susie said...

She is such a doll baby! And I can't help but think when I see her...She is like your grandma Zetta, your mom Nelda, and You all wrapped in one little cute Ella! It would be cool to see a picture of all 4 of you together? Is it OK to request that..ha ha..She has a beautiful legacy of women to follow. :-)

Ashley said...

I think I have said this before but her hair is getting sooo long!!! I love it though! She looked so sweet at the ballerina party:)