Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

Sorry all.... pregnancy has taken a toll. I took a little break... and now I feel like I might be back in business. Third time around I thought I knew what I was getting into but that has not been the case! This ol mama is feeling a lot more yucky sick, tired, just plain cannot get off of the couch.

I do not say these things for you to feel sorry for me.... the way I look at these little things is that its the way of the Lord reminding me that "its not all about me". Man he is so good about putting me in my place! Thank you Lord!

So.....
Its been tradition since I can remember to open gifts at my parents house on Christmas Eve. Since Andre and I have been married we plan on spending the day with them..... getting food ready and just relaxing together. Love this time together.... I always look forward to it!
Here are the memories of the evening....

Mom always does an amazing job of decorating our table.







































There was food all over the bar but this end was my fav... the desserts!
















My littles gettin ready to tear into their first gift.























Can you see that my "woody" was super excited about his new boots?
















He was also excited about his leapster!























Ella was super excited about her first doll house!!!!
i love watching her play with this... she sits and plays for long periods of time.

















Silly girl!























I love this last one.... the kids both got some dress up clothes
from my parents too. Here is my little racer and princess playing together!























.... more Christmas festivities to come!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Looks like a great time. Hope you start feeling better soon.

-Jonique

Chelsa said...

hope you're feeling better! the table was gorgeous! and the desserts are always my fave too! your kids are adorable as always :)

Erica said...

What a fun Christmas!! I hope you get feeling better :)