Friday, January 14, 2011

Ella's Second Birthday...

The preparations.... the divided batter.







































The little batter licker.....
















The final product of the cupcakes..
















Now for the PARTY!!!!
The party decor........

































The banner above the bar......























And what you miss Ariel.. have been waiting for..... the cake!!!!!























My two little sugars sippin on Nanno and Nannos cappuccino before the party...
















Momma fixin Ella's hair.... yes curls and hairspray.
















A little taste of her cake before everyone arrives!!!!!

































































Ella, Braylee, and Gramma...
















Uncle Alex in deep conversation with little miss birthday girl...
















My little man... man he is cute!
















Uncle Josh and soon-to-be aunt Taryn!!!! Yeah!!!!!
















Our little family....
















Friends....
Our little dare bear......
















Little man, Eli......
















Sweet little Piper.....
















Little miss birthday girls legs.....























oh man, the smile that melts my heart!!!!!























One of Ellas wonderful presents!!!!























Ella showin us that she is TWO...
such a hard one to learn on your fingers...























Silly girl...
























Momma and her girl!!!!!!
















More friends......
















Momma cuttin the cake...
















One of her favorite gifts... a baby!






























































































Gramma and pappy
























Nanna and Nanno
















Good ol uncle Tyler.....























A big thanks to everyone that enjoyed our little girl with us....
It was a wonderful evening with friends and family....

And an AMAZING thank you to a wonderful friend... Leah Robinson for capturing all of these photos for me during the party... You girl are so talented!!!! Thanks a million and sign me up for April for a little boy who is turning four!
I can not thank you enough!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Jessie said...

Awe you throw the BEST parties! I love looking at your decorations. SO creative. And the cupcakes....well I'm a little jealous :) Hehe, Miss Ella is such a beautiful little thing. Her hair has gotten so long! The curls were super cute, as well. I may be calling you for party tips for Kate's 1st bday....you know....in a few months or so :)

Caroline and Kyle said...

SO adorable! I LOVE the theme! How creative! Everyone is getting so, so big! I hope when I come to washington soon I will see y'all!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandi...!!!! I LOVED it!!! I was secretly hoping Ella would be wearing those rainbow tights...and she was!!!! :) The cake was awesome looking! I so wish I could have had some! And those cupcakes...holy smokes! They looked so cool! And of course they had different color rainbow paper things...hmmm...do those things have a real name?? Anyways...I loved every second of this post and looked through with a huge smile on my face the whole time! I miss your littles...love seeing their sweet faces! And it's official...you are still the BEST party thrower there ever was! :) Oh...and you totally made that banner that went above the bar...didn't you??? You are gifted Mandi...thanks for THE post! :) I loved it!
Ariel

Erica said...

What a wondeful day!!! You have such a beautiful family! I am totally hiring you as a party planner!

Guatmama said...

Simply adorable! I am glad you got to enjoy the party with great pics from a friend!

Tera said...

Everything was adorable...including the birthday girl! :) Oh- I forgot Stella's bday was last night...should have thought about that! You and Leah are so lucky to be able to do that for each other!

Chelsa said...

you are the best party planner ever! seriously, so creative! what a fun and cute party! :) can't believe miss ella is too!

Ashley said...

You always do an amazing job decorating and putting a theme together!!! And that cake was huge but looked sooo yummy!

Lots of pictures to capture all those little and big moments...that was a great idea you and Leah came up with. Ella looked adorable with her curls too:)

Sonya said...

That was the CUTEST PARTY EVER:) Loved the theme and the birthday girl was adorable!! May have to use some of the ideas for Mya's party! If you don't mind of course!

Mandi Knepp said...

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! My ideas are open for the taking... I love doing my kids parties, and the secret is doing them on a budget! And for all who would love to hire me... I am open for hire! (hee hee) But thanks again for the comments. Be looking for a camo party coming in April... yahoo!

Leah Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Robinson said...

(Sorry had some spelling errors in my first post) LOL

Mandi you are sooo creative! I loved walking in and seeing everything you did for your sweet girl =) It made me even more excited to get to work on things for Stella's! Best idea we ever did was trade each other's talents so that we could relax and enjoy all our hard work =) Love you girl!

Sarah Swartzentruber said...

SO CUTE, Mandi! I just love how everthing turned out. You did a beautiful job! That cake was incredible!!!!

Happy Birthday, Ella girl! :)

Jen said...

The cake turned out beautiful! Loved looking at all the pictures, they were so colorful and fun during such a dreary time of year!