Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Years Eve & Pump it up....

Well these two groups of pics are backwards in the order but no worries!

So for the last three years Andre and I have not been out and about during New Years (due to sickness, new baby, and chrysalis) so this year I was determined to get out and have some fun. That is exactly what happened!

We headed to Evansville with two other couples to eat at a Japanese Grill and of course stopped by cold stone for a little dessert!

Good food, good friends, and a GREAT night!

Here are us girls... yes we all sat closely in the back seat because,
none of us wanted to miss a word!
Lauren, Me, Steph
















Here is my cute hubs... do you like his halo?
















The boys.... Andre, Clint, and Adam
















The whole crew!!!!!
















Earlier in the week, Koen D. celebrated his birthday at Pump It Up.
We had an absolute blast!!!!
( I actually think that Andre and I had more fun then the kids!)
















Love this pic.... I never get pics with my and my mommy friends!!!























LOVE this pic too!























This is miss Ella having tons of fun with Leah....
















Yep, Gabe did it.... he went down all by himself!
















Miss Ella like the slide too!!!!!
















Next on the list is Miss Ella's Second Birthday!!!
(That one will be for you Miss Ariel)

8 comments:

Jessie said...

awe glad you guys had fun! i told dusty he had so much fun that we're gonna book his party there next year :) Lol, the pic of you three girls + babies turned out soooooo good!

Anonymous said...

Oh...I know!!! I am so excited!!! With each post I am closer and closer! And when I saw new years in the title...I knew my post would be next!!! :) Taking a deep breath...and putting on my patience hat! :) Glad you guys had a fun new years together! Missing you and your family! Still putting your box together...or as Taddy would call it...your bag of crap! But trust me...there will only be a little crap...and then some fun things too! :)
Ariel

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

We had a blast too. I, too, have been patiently waiting for E's bday post. Get to it! HAHA kidding. PS Zuki is our fave, fave fave!

Chelsa said...

glad you had a fun new years eve out! and koen's party looks fun too!

Tera said...

Yeah for a healthy New Years!! I agree about not having enough pictures of us mommies with our babes/friends. Love the picture of you and Gabe on the slide...he looks like your mini-me. ;)

Leah Robinson said...

So much fun!!!

Sue said...

The pic of Gabe on the slide made me giggle. Your kiddos are so adorable and oh yeah..so is their mommy and daddy!! hehe

Sarah Swartzentruber said...

You're such a TEASE! I'm just dying to see pictures from Ella's party!!!!! :)