Friday, September 10, 2010

We put these boots to the test..






































































Today Ella was able to actually try these babies out!
It was actually nice to see some precipitation after all of this dryness...
Thank you Lord for the rain!






Loving Life Photography
In April, I was finally able to purchase something I had always dreamed of.. my camera! It has been so delightful to be able to learn things about it. My dad has been an amazing help, role model, and advice giver. I would not be half the woman I am today without he and mom. Thanks so much you two for letting me work with you!
It has been an amazing blessing being able to use it to take pictures of my littles. Since getting, my new love, others have asked me to take pics for them.. and so I did. I love it! To get a good pic for someone is one thing that makes me come alive. Capturing moments for family and friends has made me realize that God has blessed me with this desire! Thank you Lord... So why am I posting about this??? Well I have had enough people wanting pics so I decided to go ahead and make myself a website... Yeah! So would love to do pics for you if you just so need them! Its definately a nice little side job, because being a mommy is my real job! Just wanted to introduce my new passion with you all!
http://www.lovinglifephoto.zenfolio.com/

2 comments:

Sue said...

What kind of camera did you get? Bridge just got a Nikon D3000 and has a lot tot learn about it.

Ashley said...

You should have done this a longgg time ago! You do a great job and always have neat ideas!!!