Wednesday, September 22, 2010

blessings sent our way...

Since mentioning on the blog that I would be so blessed to take pics.....
God has sent some sweet blessings my way.

This is the Davidson family,
and they have now welcomed their new baby girl into the world!
Congratulations to one of the sweetest families around.






















































The next shoot was of my two nieces.
Are they not the cutest things you have ever seen....
They will be celebrating their birthday with Minnie Mouse style!





















































































We were so blessed to have this family in over the past weekend.
The Swartzentrubers are from Ohio, so we always cherish our time with them.






















































































I hope you enjoyed. I have loved every minute of it!
More of each on the photo website....
just click the link on my blog page in the upper right hand corner!

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

lovely pictures!!
had so much fun w/ you and andre tonight! :)

Guatmama said...

Loving your work! Keep it up

Leah Robinson said...

How exciting! I've always loved looking at your photos =) I will have to check out your website!!!