Monday, September 27, 2010

sweetness

what do my kids love to do when I say its time to go???
they dart out the door and run.....
this is the new thing... they love to run, run, run!

no i did not pick out those boots for ella
and no i did not pick out those socks for gabe.
but whats a mom to do when her children think THEY know what they want to wear...
I say let them wear it!






Gabe fell and scraped his knee....




and sis is there to comfort.....





and then there is this face, that is to die for!






And this is what they did when momma said... its time to go!
They did this all on their own... if I would have asked for this I am pretty
sure it would not have turned out so cute!



































God has SO blessed me.. I am trying to soak up every moment with these two sweet things, because I know that the day they go to school will come all to soon!

Thank you Lord for these two sugary babies!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

The pics. of them holding hands is just adorable!!! I love how you can capture all these precious moments with your kids! And Ella's face....it seems like she has a huge personality.

Brandi said...

great post... i don't think i've ever seen anything so sweet!!!

Chelsa said...

so sweet! love ella's face that cracked me up! and the picture of them holding hands is precious!

Leah Robinson said...

awww, how precious! That last one looks like he's giving her some words of advice, such as "be careful while running" LOL Too cute!

Tera said...

Oh I love those two sugars too!!! So so sweet. Trista used to make a face like Ella's. We always called it her "monkey" face. :)