Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a much needed update....

Where to start...
I will just talk about the pictures so you know what has been going on the last month and more... I will post some more again later but for now this is what I will leave you with! Enjoy

This first pic is of Brent and Ella and Grandma greats birthday party. Two little sweeties

This is a picture of my first trip to Evansville with two kids. They did a great job and I LOVE my stroller. As you can see Gabe isn't real perky... I later found out he had an ear infection!
This was gabes first time to play with playdough... he loved it and he was entertained for a long time....

These next two pictures are of Ella sleeping on the couch. The sun was shining on her just right for some ever so sweet pics.








While ella was sleeping, Gabe and I played outside on Tuesday. It was so beautiful. I had to beg Gabe to go in when we heard Ella crying on the monitor. Thank goodness for monitors!


















gabe enjoying his sandbox




For lunch on Tuesday we met Tera, Braylee, and Brynna at Mc Donalds. Gabe enjoyed his time with the girls!


gabe and braylee playing












brynna posing with ella








Monday night when Andre got home from work we took the kids to the park. Gabe is in LOVE with the ducks. I was so excited to see just how far I could make it... I walked two laps around the pond! yeah! go legs! I am so thrilled to know how blessed I am to walk!









checking out the ducks with dada











our first walk at the park




This pic was taken this past saturday... Tyler arrived in an air-vac and left on his own two feet! Amazing! I had other pictures of Gabe running in the hallways but for some reason they won't work.


Tyler leaving the hospital














Last tuesday night we decided to make the BIG change. We made Gabes bed into a toddler bed... or as he knows it a "big boy" bed! he was so excited... He has done a great job with it and he has only fallen out one night so far!




watching all of the commotion...
























yeah for my big boy bed



















sis checking things out...










Last Monday night we went to indy to stay with uncle adam. I had an appointment with my nerosurgen on Tuesday. Gabe really enjoyed spending time with "aa-dum".
















gabe hanging out with adam and elmo






gabe and ella ready to go

















gabe cleaning up adams house before we left

















these are two pics of us waiting to see dr. mobasser


dadda and sis














gabe eating lunch while we wait on dr. mobasser













Last monday Ella had her two month well check. She is doing wonderful! She was 23 3/4 long and Weighed in a 11.6. As I went back to Gabes baby book to see the comparison I was shocked.... Gabe was 24 inches long and weighed 11 pounds. I was amazed at how similar they were.






















waiting to see the doc





















sis and her shots....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you love how they tell you to take all their clothes off ath the doc. to weigh them and then you wait in a freezing cold room for what seems like forever until the doc. gets in there... haha... love the pics..

Sheena said...

Mandy...your kids are sooo cute! And yes i don't like how they tell you to undress them and then you have to wait 1hr. in a freezing room!

Sonya said...

So glad to see your update! Love the pics! Looks like you all have been very busy!:) We've been at home it seems for sooo long. Kids sick one after the other!:( Have a wonderful week!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Fun pics mandi! I love sleeping baby pics, always my fave. You can tell bc that is what I took the most of while Ay was in the newborn phase.

Tera said...

Yeah-so happy to see new pics!! LOVE LOVE the pics of Ella sleeping on the couch...definitely frame-worthy. I like the shot you got of Bryn & Ella too. It's better than mine. Gabe is such a big boy now! (I have a railing if you need it for his bed. ;))

Chelsa said...

love all the pictures! glad you guys are doing well!

Jessie said...

Holy cow, mandi! Ella is longer than Koen now by 1/4 inch!!! I hope that doesn't make him insecure when they start dating:) He still has a few ounces on her, so I guess that makes him the chubby one:) He sure is missing her, it's been a few weeks now since they've had a date.....

Brittany said...

I can't believe how big Ella has gotten in the last few weeks. She is starting to not look like a newborn anymore! Love the big boy bed:) Come back to playgroup, we miss you!!!!

Lou said...

Well, I have to say, between Braylee, Brynna, Gabe and Ella, I have got to have the cutest, most adorable Grandchildren ever! Anybody out there want to contest that statement? :)I love Gabe's laugh in the pic with him and Ella in the bed/crib-reminds me of his Dad's laughs when he was that age!

Tara said...

definitely a lot going on in your life these last few weeks. gabe looks so grown up in his big boy bed. glad to hear tyler is doing well - totally amazing and a true miracle