Sunday, March 29, 2009

3 months and pneumonia

My little sweetie turned 3 months on Friday. I took these pictures Saturday afternoon. We are loving on her as much as we can. She is growing so quickly and time is flying...like it always does. We enjoy Ella's personality that is coming forth.... she is as attention starved as her older brother. he he She LOVES to be talked to... sometime I will think she is getting tired or cranky and then I will start talking to her and she perks right up. She really is a good little girl. She loves her big brother.... she follows him (with her little eyes) wherever he goes. And Gabe still loves to give sis kisses.
As for pneumonia..... We had one of our worst nights in the knepp household last night! Gabe started coughing yesterday afternoon and didn't stop until 4am this morning. So needless to say we headed to QuickCare today. Sure enough he has pneumonia. A big thanks to my SIL -Tera who caught this in its early stages! He is doing so much better today and actually started acting like himself this evening.
Here are pictures of Ella to mark 3 months!












































10 comments:

Taddy and Ariel Schmitt said...

Oh Mandi...what a cutie pie! I can't believe 3 months have passed already. Oh and I love the pics of Ella in the outfit I got her! Those cute red pants...she wears them well! Can't wait to play and interact with her. I really love how you described her emerging personality since I don't get to see her in person. Thanks! Tell Gabe I say hi and hope he starts feeling better! I miss him! Have a good week! Miss you friend!

Jessie said...

The pics are too sweet!! I have a similar pic of Koen lounging in the lazy boy in a onesie:)Not that I'm glad Gabe's got pneumonia, but when I saw your title I was worried that Ella had it. Things like that are scarier for the little ones...

Tera said...

Cute pictures...the 6th one is my favorite! Hope Gabe gets some much needed rest tonight...well, and his parents too! ((big hugs))

Susie said...

What a little sweetie!! I love her little legs! Natalie's were like that and we called them Dairy Queen thighs! hee hee...so much fun to squeeze and love on them! Hope Gabe is feeling better!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

She is getting to be so much fun! Such a good personality! :) Not to mention beautiful.... But, poor dude is sick. Pneumonia is not fun, hopefully he can bounce back quickly since the weather seems to be acting better. Give him lots of love!

Lauren said...

She is such a little diva.

and @ Susie, I never did get rid of those Dairy Queen thighs. Now I am attached to them!

Chelsa said...

Happy 3 months to Ella :) She is sooo darn cute! Hope Gabe gets better SOON!

Brittany said...

Poor Gabers! I hope he gets better really soon! Love the pictures of Ella. I liked the last one the best!

Bethany said...

Oh my - Ella is growing way too fast. I haven't seen her in a month or so and she's changed so much - she is too cute. Get Well Gabe - it is no fun being sick!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word...she is beautiful! Hope G is doing better now.