Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gabe's buddy, Jack....

Two weeks ago we headed to Ohio to visit with our good friends the Swartzentrubers. We had an eventful trip out but we made it! We were about two hours out and poor little Jack starting throwing up. So when we arrived we were all hoping it was just something settling wrong on his stomach... we awoke the next morning to find out that Jack had been visited by the flu bug. The poor little guy just didn't feel good... Gabe was sad that Jack was sick but LOVED playing with new toys. We had a wonderful time just hanging out around the house.... which is what both boys needed. Jack needed rest time and Gabe loves being a home body! Here are just a few pics I got of the weekend...
can anyone help me out as to why these pictures won't up load the right direction... they are in my picasa program?????
giving jack a hug
discussing the flu bug with eachother...gabe told jack he knows exactly how he feels bc he had the same thing a few weeks earlier
sharing toys




Good buddies!!!





gabe and ella's first bath together... gabe thought this was the most wonderful thing... he laughed the whole time because sis was kicking him and the water...



gabe and jack with their juice boxes..






playdough is my new favorite





wishing jack were here....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandi, I think you can rotate the pictures in picasa before you add them to you site.. I'm not very good at explaining things, i just do it.. love the pictures, Lillie and Karson love to take a bath with Pierce too, they are not safe though...

Jessie said...

I love the bath pic!! I've got tons of Koen's baths:)

Taddy and Ariel Schmitt said...

Hey Mandi! The picture with Gabe playing with the play dough and he's looking up at the camera...he looks just like you! I did a double take. So cute the nose the lips the cheeks...just like his momma! I miss that little face...wish I could play with him.