Friday, January 18, 2013

Lengacher Christmas....


 Love this family as well....
We once again had an AMAZING spread of food!
Our bellies were full, we took pictures, visited, laughed, and enjoyed opening presents.
And for some reason I took the night off of taking pictures, eek!

The crew...

The Gals....


The Men...




Uncle Don joined in on the fun...


Loved this picture... My husband is obsessed with big cats. 
He is determined to see one around here one day.
My parents decided to thrill him with this mask!
He was excited, trust me!
I love watching him get excited!



Liam got this shape sorter and I am amazed that he has already mastered it!
Blessed once again with a wonderful evening with good fellowship and Amazing Family.
Gabe and Ella were excited that we were ending the night with a sleepover with Nanna and Nanno!

No comments: