Tuesday, January 22, 2013

December 27th 2012....


 On this day, FOUR years ago, 
I met my sweet little princess.
I will never forget that day.. 
I tried to labor all day on my own and 
we ended up in an emergency c-section.  
I know that this day 
let alot of people breathe so much eaiser...
Our little princess endured some crazy things in the womb.
(due to the wreck)
But I know that I know the Lord made her a fighter, 
she has proved that time and time again.
I am so excited to see what life holds for this precious girl.
This was how her fourth birthday unfolded...
When we were playing in the snow at my parents she said
"this is the best birthday ever!".
I told her she was pretty darn special because not many people get to 
play in the snow on their birthday!


She had this waiting on her when she woke up!
(I am pretty sure Liam liked this most!)
 


 

 



 




We made some pink cupcakes!!!




She iced them and sprinkled them by herself.
She loves helping in the kitchen.


 After nap, we headed to Nanna and Nanno's for some fun in  then snow.
 









We drove up the road to a snow drift...
I think daddy had more fun then anyone else!
Jumping into snow up to his waist.




Love the tongue....





Little man cracks me up!


After playing in the snow we warmed up with some yummy Mi Pueblo.




This was the first time she let them sing to her on her birthday!





She was a good sport...
Love this little thing.
I can't believe she is FOUR.
Yikes, where has the time gone!

2 comments:

Erica said...

What a fun birthday! Your house is so beautiful! I need you to come and decorate mine :)

Ashley said...

I always love how you make your kids birthdays so special!!! Looked like a fun filled day!