Friday, January 11, 2013

I love this time of year...


 Christmas Jammies.....




Cookie Decorating.....
sweet liam

sweet little abe


 Miss Leah...

The after....

The before...

Miss Ayla...

The cookie thief!


Caroling....




the sweet singing crew...

the little guys!!


Miss Ella's photo shoot...
we were trying to get out the door one day and she was having a fit bc I would not 
give her my camera to take a picture.  I had no clue until I walked into the living room and found this.
It melted my heart, so I took the extra five minutes to help her before we left. 
She was beaming!


Our fun Reindeer shirts!!!


yes we totally had to bribe him with a sucker to take these pictures!!!



1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i need your sugar cookie recipe- mine never turn out!

sweet pictures!