Saturday, May 19, 2012

This and That....



We have been up to lots of fun...
A little of this and a little of that!!!!
(most recent to most un-recent...tee hee)

My biggest boy just finished his first year of preschool...
He and one of his best buddies Copeland at pick up on the last day!


 More buddies...
Riley and Noah


Miss Barb..
What a sweet lady!


After school we met Nanna at Masons for a celebratory lunch...

My favorite pick of these three so far.....



On Tuesday My little man did this ALL BY HIMSELF!


Liam and Gabe enjoying a special treat...
Liam was more excited about sitting next to his big brother!


My princess SUPER EXCITED about this years first cantaloupe.
I was afraid she was going to have a belly ache after eating so much.


Miss Ella and her babies...
She usually has one of these in tow at all times.


On May 2nd we enjoyed the sprinkler for the first time of the year.




MY SILLY SWEETHEARTS



In April we welcomed two new family members..
Super Bunny and Snow White




Liam and I love being entertained by the other two....



And last but not least....
Daddy's signature throw!

No comments: