Tuesday, May 8, 2012

new....and old.....



NeW
All three kiddos moved up in the carseat world....
          Gabe has a new booster, Ella took Gabes seat, and Liam took Ellas!  
Can you tell Liam is pumped about his....
He honestly loves it..I guess bc there is more room to move around.
         





 Gabe was treating Liam with his ice-cream.....



 He was one happy boy....thank you bubs for sharing!


One morning while Gabe was in school I took Miss Ella to Wal-Mart...
It was a special trip...

See why....
She had been asking to do this for quite sometime...
She had a ball and made everyone we passed smile!
In the end her cart was in mine, but all in all we had so much fun.




oLd....
I found these pics on one of my SD cards when I was cleaning them up...
Opps...better late then never!

This is my boy having fun with one of his favorite toys at the moment...







This was a picture of my sweeties going to
 their first sleepover with their cousins...
They went to grammas..
Stayed up till midnight...
Played until lunch the next day...
And STILL they were not happy to see me when I showed up!


I snapped a couple of pictures of this sweetie
 before we went to pick up his bubs and sister...



oLdEsT
Easter egg dying....
Some of these were to cute not to share...

Ella Nyah


Gabe Thomas


Three sweet peas....


LOVE this one...




Daddy reading the Easter story...





Hunts tasting the egg .....


My beauties that were in my backyard!!!!




3 comments:

Susie said...

You have the the sweetiest children, They truly are a reflection of their parents :-) I love how you capture their personalities perfectly with your pictures :-) Put a smile on my face this morning! Have a blessed day!

Sue said...

Love the new pics...especially the one packed to go to Grammas. They all have her wrapped around their little fingers.

Chelsa said...

love all the pictures of your sweet kiddos!

also- sweet stuff is one of my "happy spots" :) lol!