Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Granndma's 80th Birthday!


 My Grandma Zetta turned 80 on April 18th...
So her big birthday bash was this past weekend!
We had family in for the weekend and lots planned!
We enjoyed every minute of it.

Saturday morning the women went and decorated the party spot...
Then off to Sweet Stuff in Petersburg for some yummy lunch.
(If you ever make it to this wonderful eatery... 
you MUST try the snickers cheesecake!)
 I will go back and have more!

Grandma and Liam discussing the events of the day!


 My mom and her sis, aka aunt Jolene!
 


 Cousins...Shannon, Jonique,and I




 Aunt Jean and Aunt Gwen
 



 Yes I did catch them.... they gave Liam his first taste of MT DEW!!!!
 


The young'ins...entertaining themselves!
Reghan and Elly
 

 Mr Hunts deciding which one we should try!
 



 My sweet, happy boy...
 



While the women were away, 
the men took the four older kiddos to race slot cars...
A new find in plainville...yes I said plainvilee!
They had a blast!
Then back home for naps.

 
 After naps the boys thought they needed a
 round of angry birds to help them wake up.



 Then it was time for sprinkler fun!










After sprinklers and showers...
Party time...
It looked beautiful!


My little sweet girly!


I was so excited to take these pictures
 because this is not an everyday occurrence!
All siblings in one spot....

Aunt Jolene giving bunny ears...
Crazy kids!
Terry, Marvin, Nelda, Grandma, Jolene, Delmar, Sheldon


Grandma and her girls



Grandma and her granddaughters!
(There are MANY more grandsons, and they were not all there)
Jonique being the life of the party!



Ella and Jack being buddies!
It was a very enjoyable weekend...
I am excited for memories yet to come with this family!






3 comments:

Beth said...

Aren't grandmas great!? Glad you are able to enjoy yours and that you could take some wonderful pictures of her birthday festivities. And now I need to find out about this sweet stuff place. Snickers cheesecake!? You're kidding me :-)

Abbie said...

Beautiful photos, Mandi!! Looks like everyone had such a great, family-filled weekend!! Yay for snickers cheesecake and sprinkers in the sun:)!!

Anonymous said...

So neat to see your mom's family all together! Thanks for sharing. Girl Cousins are the best friends for life.