Thursday, April 26, 2012

more celebrating....

                     
 April 23, 2012
(actual b-day)

Gabe woke up to some yummo doughnuts....thank you daddy!
                      


 Breakfast with a five year old!




After breakfast we built a tent...
Thank you aunt Tera for the awesome birthday present!


Relaxing Inside the tent....


And of course spiderman showed up....


Then we went to the Montgomery park for lunch with daddy....






Home for naps...
And then when daddy got home Gabe got to open a present form us....


Then our favorite place to eat with some of our favorite people!!!
Cousins Braylee and Brynna...

Gramma and Liam....


Nanna and mommy....


Gramma and Ella


Gabe with his birthday ice cream...
We had strict instructions from this sweetie that he did NOT want
the music played and no one clapping.... 
so they quietly brought him ice cream just the way he wanted it!



Happy #5 my sweet boy!!!!

1 comment:

Lou said...

Mandi, I continue to be amazed at your creativity! Maybe it's because I have none:( You are definitely gifted.I am SO blessed to have two daughter-in-laws who are SUCH good Mommies to my beautiful and precious grand-children!Now I just have to figure out how to create energy to keep up with them as they grow up! :)Can't wait to spoil my newest one, little Brielle!