Friday, April 13, 2012

here we are.....

....to all those who have text and worried about our existence!!!!
We ARE ALIVE...tee hee

Many posts are in the near future...but here is a little taste of us.

momma and her babies...


















Liams reaction to a real banana.....

















































My birthday morning...
(really back tracking...)
My sweet hub had these ready to meet me...
Yes he was home...
Yes I had strep throat...
Yes we survived!
















My sweet boy and his pic that says LOVE....























My card.....
















Little Liam.....























My sweeties enjoying the balloons.....
















Park time to end the day....

























We, at some point in the last month, made a trip to Chuck E Cheese...
We had a blast...
We had not been since Ella was a baby.
She and Gabe had a blast!!











































































































Liams new spot to play while momma gets things done...
























March Madness left a mark on my boy.....























This is just a little of us... stay tuned...This momma is determined!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

All of your "babies" look so much like you in that first pic!!! And the pic. of your hubby in the park...I think he is one your kids too. hehe. Something Jarod would be doing;)

Chelsa said...

loving the updates and looking forward to more :)