Wednesday, April 18, 2012

brown county.....

Andre had the afternoon of good Friday off so we loaded
the kids up and headed out for an adventure!!!!

We headed to Brown County State Park for some hiking...
First time for hiking as a family of five!

We all loved it!!!!
Liam did not make a peep the whole time and the other two were all over the trail... exploring!

I am looking forward to much more of this.....


Daddy took Gabe and Ella up a fire tower while I nursed Liam...
Surprisingly... they loved it!
































An amazing view as we were driving into the park!

















Here we go.....


































The kids were pretty excited to find a beaver dam....

















my beauty ella....
























my oldest handsome.....

















The whole gang....

















mommy and ella....

















Some pretty sweet trees....
























The friendly turtle....

















My three blessings that make me love life....























My sweet sweet Liam....















When we got back into the car we were all exhausted but I couldn't stop myself from smiling....
I just love family adventures...memories....this is good stuff!

1 comment:

Taddy and Ariel Schmitt said...

LOVE the pigtail shadow! :) Looks like it was a fun day! I bet your kiddos just loved the adventure! And Liam is just such a happy little baby! Such a cutie!
Ariel